Super fast glitch?

I just loaded into a game on console as survivor and my frames drop horribly. Then when I started to walk I was going insanely fast. After walking around a while I decided it wasn't fair for me to have an advantage like that and I let the killer kill me on hook. So was it a glitch? Or did someone in the game make me run fast?

Comments

  • same thing happened to me. every like 10 games or so this happens and it goes away once i’m hurt or the last gen is completed. i don’t want people to think i’m hacking and report me bc people have messaged me and told me they did. it’s fun but i don’t want them to think i hacked😭

  • My friends were fast vaulting windows insanely fast, and it was only happening on Coldwind too.

  • This also happened to me today for the first time ever. It was also on Coldwind.