Looking for some chilled and lovely people to play with

I love this game and i have 700 hours in it.

Most of the time i play Killer (Rank 1), but i managed to get to Rank 3 as a survivor too. I am by no means a great survivor, but i do have my moments. I do not care if you are new to the game or an expert, i just really like playing this game with someone.

Beeing from middle europe my timezone is CET. I am more of a night person though.

Disclaimer: I suffer from Tourettes-Syndrome, which leads to me saying and doing stuff i rarely have any form of control over. My Tics trigger WAY less when playing a game or speaking english, but they do trigger. I want to be open about that, because it might be a problem for someone and the tics are not always easy to be recognized as such. If you do not mind that, then i would be happy to play with you :)

Comments