Losing progress when logging in
I consistently make progress towards ranking up if not ranking up a couple times but on logging in the next day have lost most of this progress. On xbox and only since most recent update
Tagged:
Pending
I consistently make progress towards ranking up if not ranking up a couple times but on logging in the next day have lost most of this progress. On xbox and only since most recent update
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I could have sworn I lost 2 pips randomly on ps4, maybe I wasn't imagining things?
I keep losing pips when I'm supposed to hit rank 4 it depips me, twice now. One double pip and once a single pip, both depip me after leaving the end game ranking point screen. In one of them I even had the red rank next to my name