Matchmaking is CRAP
I am new player.. i play killer 17 - 16 rank an the survivors is 8 somethimes 5 or .. thats is not playable.. No fun gaming.. :( sorry for my bad english
I am new player.. i play killer 17 - 16 rank an the survivors is 8 somethimes 5 or .. thats is not playable.. No fun gaming.. :( sorry for my bad english
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Welcome to dbd! Grab a seat! It’s going to be a rough ride!
To be honest I didn't start seeing this before a few days ago, myself. My level got down to about 11 at that time and I was getting matched with people who were as low as 6 or 7. A bit too large a discrepancy as far as I'm concerned, but I dealt with it. Or tried to anyway. Even pulled off a win against someone with the largest gap, which felt pretty good for a new player such as myself.
Then I went and bought the Switch version of the game (which is, to my surprise, basically a 1:1 port of the PC version, just with a lower framerate and moderately reduced textures on some things) and spent a good day or two playing that. When I returned to the PC version late last night I was back to level 20, which is perfectly fine - good in fact, since I AM still new - but for some reason I was still being matched against people that were rank 11 or 12. I don't know why.
I know that I need to git gud but I'd like the chance to do so, lol.
Old news... been news since forever. Sorry you have to deal with it.
Been this way for years. They are working on it and their last test showed promise. Just hope more players play killer so it could be more consistent.