Crouch and spam healing still crashes the servers

Platform: PC/Switch

Description of the issue: I was in a game and we were 4 Feng Mins and the killer was a friendly Pig. We were goofing around and farming and she hit all of us. We decided to crouch and spam the heal action, and we all got stuck in our animations, even the killer. After ten or so seconds, we were all kicked from the game and taken to the main menu. Mine (PC) said "In order to access this content, an internet connection is required" after it kicked me to the menu. My friend said the same thing, and he's on Switch. The other two Fengs were also console players, but I don't know what console they were on.

Steps to reproduce: Crouch and spam the heal prompt on an injured person.

How often does this occur: This is the first and only time it's happened to me, but I'm sure it happened to multiple people.

Tagged: Pending

Comments