The Trickster needs a lot of adjustments

The Trickster is very fun to play killer and I really enjoy playing him, but after many games I, and probably all of you, think he is way too weak. He is not able to follow-up when he got stunned or stuck on loop. Comparing him to Deathslinger, that older man is much much stronger. I have some ideas how to improve new character:

a) Increase his base movement speed up to 4.6 m/s [ 115% ]

b) while throwing blades, he should move 3.7 or 92.5%

c) during main event, he's movement speed should be increased up to 105%

d) blades should apply some penality - for each blade, survivors run, vault, fix gens, cleanse totems, heal 0.5% slower [ there should be some addons that increase this effect, probably uncommon should grant you an additional +0.25% and rare one +0.5% per each blade ]

e) laceration meter should decay after healing [ something like mend ] out of it [ base healing after hit 1 blade is 2 seconds and it adds a 0.5 second per additional blade, this time is increased while using self-care and affects on healing addons, medkits, perks

What else suggestions do you have ? Write below your ideas, I'd appreciate.

Comments