Game laptop and DBD advice
Hi all,
I'm thinking about buying a game laptop. Now I want one that can at least run DbD (and preferably also Rust).
Why a laptop? Because I want to be more mobile than a desktop pc and PS4, since it's a pain to carry all that between 2 houses.
Do any of you play on a game laptop and what kind do you have? What are your specs of it? How does the game run on your system?
Thanks in advance for answering :)
Comments
If I'm being honest, I'd just stick to a desktop. Laptops are more expensive and rarely can match a desktop in power. Desktops are much more cost-effective for their utility and highly customizable. However, if you're dead set on a laptop though check out the Alienware m15 R3, Razer Blade 15, or ASUS Rog Zephyrus Duo (all very expensive, but very high-end).
As I said, the desktop is gonna run you 600-1200 and a laptop probably 1k-5k so it really is better to just stick to desktop (maybe just leave it somewhere or buy a console)
Xbox Series S or X will run dbd beautifully and is significantly cheaper.