still bugged
chaser on trickster
is it still bugged? is it always bugged or can I get adept if Im lucky and the bug dosnt happen
I just want all my achievements lol
chaser on trickster
is it still bugged? is it always bugged or can I get adept if Im lucky and the bug dosnt happen
I just want all my achievements lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's still bugged. Maybe, we will have a hotfix tomorrow...
It's really hard to get it on red rank but it still possible. I got this achievement some days ago on rank 5. Some people got it while they have red rank.
The most important thing is what the survs you're playing against. If they're potatoes or memeing around you can down them easily a lot by not using your power and just m1 them. Downs by the ability doesn't count in chaser emblem.