If a survivor dc’s can we get a group vote to whether to continue the game or not?
I literally just when through my 3rd game where someone instantly dc either after going down or after seeing the killer. All three times we get smashed at 3 gens left.
I can’t even properly express the demoralizing feeling I get when someone randomly dcs during a match. Like at the end where it doesn’t matter is less depressing but at the beginning it’s horrible. Like I either have to sweat real hard and hope the killer is brain dead or accept death and the menial bps I gonna get despite any offerings. Like a 3 v 1 with 5 or 4 generators remaining sucks so much and honestly I rather follow suit with the person who just left. Like if everyone decides to end the game early, guaranteed safety pip and 10,000 bps in addition to any earned in the match.
This is mostly a rant, thanks for at least reading.
Comments
Seriously, it's a good idea. When someone DC's game is done for 80% imho. if u can vote for surrend it will be so much time safe.
It’s a great idea