Is there a way to turn down generator sounds?
I feel like generator sounds on the survivor end is way too loud. I can't hear anything when repairing. This is a problem because I can't hear footsteps or breathing which is really annoying. I don't want to play with spine chill because I'm trying to get better without relying on it but I feel I
So is there a way to turn down generator noise at least a little to decern what's what?
Comments
No you can’t, and that’s the entire point of generators being loud, so there is inherent risk working on one.
If you really want to, you can use technician to reduce the noises of the generators, your call though.
Ok understandable. Guess I got to really focus when on generators.
It is to your benefit, because the Killer has to deal with those noises, too.
YOU at least get the terror radius (usually).
It doesn’t work that way. To the survivor using Technician, gens still sound the same. It only affect what the killer hears.
@Gay Myers (Luzi) I got my answer could you please close this?