Hex totems spawns need a major overhaul

I drop into a game, go to check on my hex totem to check it's placement and there's already a survivor working on the damn thing. It was cleansed 2 minute into the game during my chase with the first survivor. I understand it's supposed to be a risk vs reward kind of thing but at least fix spawns so my hexes have some chances to shine before being inevitably cleansed.

Comments

  • Spawns have been terrible and "being worked on" for years. Yet here we are still.

    That said a lot of the new maps are decent. The old ones however even after their reworks are still complete garbage spawns.

  • They definitely need improvement. However, there are a few totem spawns that are arguably a bit too good as well. I guess having a few of those isn't awful, but in general I hope they further improve totem spawns without overdoing it.

  • The only old map that have decent, heck even good placement is Lery