Are chests bugged?
I don't know if chests got buffed, but I can only find objects of red,purple or green rarity, played 20 matches so far and not a single brown object, I found once a yellow toolbox. Someone experiencing this too?
I don't know if chests got buffed, but I can only find objects of red,purple or green rarity, played 20 matches so far and not a single brown object, I found once a yellow toolbox. Someone experiencing this too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes it's bugged. Post and upvote in the bug reporting section please to bring more attention to it.
I think it's been happening to me too.
it will get moved I guess