DEAD BY DAYLIGHT PS4 IS DEAD
So I were playing today without any issues but about 2 hours ago when I tried to login dbd again it gets stuck on the loading screen .
Considering that psn network is up and running and I have no issues with my other online games it's pretty much obvious that there is something wrong with ps4 dbd . so I started twitch to see if there is any ps4 streamers online in twitch but I didn't see any .
If you are facing the same issue on ps4 pls leave a comment . I want to see if it is an actual dbd problem and if so , they fix it faster .
Considering that psn network is up and running and I have no issues with my other online games it's pretty much obvious that there is something wrong with ps4 dbd . so I started twitch to see if there is any ps4 streamers online in twitch but I didn't see any .
If you are facing the same issue on ps4 pls leave a comment . I want to see if it is an actual dbd problem and if so , they fix it faster .
Comments
Hmmm it was acting crazy last night as well. Kept kicking people out of games, I played 5 games in a row of only 3 survivors. Ended up just turning it off and playing civilization
And it's actually really sad . they should really show more love to the console
It's been fairly obvious since launch that Console isn't important. No updates on massive issues, they never seem to take any questions on stream about console, TBH I don't even think they have a grasp of the current state of the game on console.
Not sure if you are killer or survivor, but go ahead and try to play some SWF with 1 or 2 friends past 9pm and tell me how that works for you. 20-30 minutes to find a lobby only to have the killer back out and rinse and repeat over and over. Last night buddy was streaming, we got 2 games in 1 hour when in SWF, I just went and played some killer before logging off.
Such a large lack of killers on PS4, been like that for months. Most people I know keep ranking down because anything past ~13 you will struggle to find games. But playing against baby killers is boring as well. Not sure what needs to be done, I hope the new DLC brings people back but I see it being the same inject we got when the pig came. Maybe 3-4 days of fresh blood back before people go off and play something else.
I think you all got me wrong as the conversation isn't about lack of players in ps4 ,
THE GAME IS DEAD ON PS4 to the point it has been 3 hours that I'm trying to get in the game but it is stuck in loading screen and by loading screen I mean the very beginning when it says press any button and it has dbd logo .
I just want to know that if this is like that for other people or not ?
Thanks for help anyway O_O
now we can talk about other issues in ps4 XD
Yup, I used to play Survivor mostly and now I play killer because I can get games all the time and though I am alone by myself, at least I am playing and I don't have to wait around.
I also have the same playstyle as you. Very boom bust, I think it's because as soon as I hook bam I am going for the only lead my BBQ and chilli shoes me. I know that means there are 2 probably close but I like games where its as many hooks, saves, heals and hooked again as possible. Which is also nice since you don't get much hate from salty survivors.
in this day and age, with a game being on dif platforms they should have cross-platform play.
That's not true at all. Fortnite is cross platform.
All below are cross platform
War thunder
Paragon
Dc universe online
Ff14
Fortnite
Rocket league
I know DCUO is only cross platform between PC and PS4. XBox is solo.
I am on PS4 so i'm ok with the cold shoulder
For example something like 360 is much harder to do on console and sometimes impossible but in PC it's much easier and you can do it pretty more effective , or for example huntress hatchets are harder to land on ps4 than it is on PC .
I really would not like to see cross platform as a feature on dbd .
It's harder on PS4 only when it comes to playing killer and only certain killers (Huntress mostly) If you watch Marth88 when he does his survivor games he plays on controller. You can do 360's and they are not too difficult. Anyways 360's don't even really work on good killers anyhow so it shouldn't be a big issue. I suggest you change your controller sensitivity to 100 for survivor.
People are playing Fortnite on PS4 vs PC which would be a heck of a lot harder but you can get your skill level up high enough on a controller that I think the best PS4 killers would still be deadly even with a controller.
And fortnite is completely a game of strategy and building , not a game of aim or jukes so it's completely 2 different things .
You can see the way you can turn the mouse in PC you can get a 360 view as the killer in almost 1 second however in ps4 it takes like 2 second or more to get a 360 view so there is a lot of difference even with killers like wraith or hag .
The point is, that survivor can be played viably and fine in rank 1 with a controller. If all you care about is doing 360's and trying to be the next youtuber bullying low rank killers, good news you can still do that with a controller, I play on PC with a controller it works.
I would argue that Fortnite takes more mouse control in every single game than DBD does, so if the gap isn't that bad in Fortnite, I don't see it being that devastating in DBD
Honestly, the biggest issue with both consoles as compared to pc is framerate. That causes more issues than anything else. I think once framerates are corrected, the play ability with things like 360s will increase.
Seems you know nothing at all about the depip squad experiment he set in motion...
Also I thought Marth88's survivor game was pretty damn good to be honest.
Agreed.
No 1 didn't say we want to bully killers in rank 1 so I don't know according to which 1 of the comments you are saying that . and since I'm a killer main myself I honestly don't get it when you tell me we want to bully killers XD
But anyway for the fortnite it's kinda interesting that you say mouse is much more needed since the masters of fortnite believe its just a game of building and it doesn't need good aim that much as its all about getting better advantage by building . and by masters I mean some1 like ninja or shroud .
You can't gen rush if the killer isn't occupied can you?
He had friends that were good with survivor .
I'm not saying he's not a good survivor , I'm saying he's a killer main and he is not the best survivor or as you call them " bullies "
And of course to be mentioned you can gen rush in any situation unless you wanna be altruistic .
You keep bringing up 360's. They don't really work at top level play really. So survivor on PS4 controller is 100% viable against PC killers. Also you can 360 on a controller anyhow.
For the fortnite thing, I agree that sentiment would be shared for what separates top level players who have top level aim already. So building is a big factor at that point. But you still have to know how to aim. Can't kill people by never being able to shoot.
So you say you don't know how to press m1 to shoot XD
it's like you saying fortnite needs aim like counter strike or h1z1
If I recall only 1 person in the squad was a survivor main
I don't think any of the survivors who play rank 1 are capable of consistently being bullies. As I said you are the one who kept saying 360's... It just doesn't really work against good killers, all these noob and ochido compilations of their ''sick'' moves are against crappy killers or are the product of multiple games in which it didn't work the majority of the time and they cherry picked the few times it did.
You can't gen rush if the killer isn't occupied in some capacity. I mean the killer would need to be totally braindead.
My point is that its far more taxing on your eye hand co-ordination than DBD is as a whole.
So you don't read my comments well and just want to say something because if you read my comment above I said FOR EXAMPLE 360 and FOR EXAMPLE huntress !!!!
You aren't understanding my argument. You said it - Cross platform could solve so many problems but it will create bigger problems as it is much easier to play on PC and it will become absolutely unfair .
For example something like 360 is much harder to do on console and sometimes impossible but in PC it's much easier and you can do it pretty more effective , or for example huntress hatchets are harder to land on ps4 than it is on PC .
You gave 2 examples. 1 of which I explained how people on PC use controllers and can 360 so your only other example as to why cross platform would cause more problems is 1 killer. I then said Fortnite is cross platform and would require more eye hand co-ordination than the huntress and DBD as a whole and some reason I don't seem to hear my noise about it being so bad.
So my overall point is that cross platform would solve more problems than it would ever cause and even those ''problems'' you state really aren't an issue.
You are answering yourself , these are examples . there is a whole list that is not worth mentioning since it takes a lot of time .
But OK you want another1 :
180 after the nurse blink or hag's teleport .
These are just examples and we all know no matter what you say cross platform will never happen in dbd . all you asking for is more players and less waiting for games , well my answer to that is waiting because dbd is a growing community . I remember the average view on twitch for dbd was 8000 2 month ago , now it is 11000 . so just wait .
180 what? Look man, I play on PC and I play on PS, I use a controller for survivor on both. I don't have any issues. Mouse control on this game is not the be all end all that makes it unplayable for people. What makes it unplayable is 30 minute waits for lobbies. The entire playerbase would sacrifice a slight skill disadvantage on a couple of killers over not playing.
Your argument sucks, you keep doubling down. This game isn't as mouse intensive and you want to pretend. Point finale
So your last argument is that my idea sucks .
Nice answer
I'm done talking to you .
Why would a streamer play on ps4? Give me one reason
XD
Sorry your comment is funny O_o
There's a lot of ps4 streamers even in dbd especially with the new feature on ps4 that you pay 60 dollars each year to get access to more than 600 games for streaming .