Cosmetic Contest 2021 - Strawberry Punch Fengmin

18A6E160-5096-4F1C-9C33-38C8E14C5CCE.png

Hey I thought I’d make an account to share my submission. This is my first time entering this contest so it’s new to me, but I thought I’d give it a try for fun :] It’s inspired by asian street style fashion and I wanted her jacket to be reminiscent of E Sports uniforms. I chose light colours to give the outfit the vibe of an energetic and young person who’s ready for anything. Don’t let the light colours fool you! She’ll gladly demolish you at any game if you let your guard down.


Good luck to everyone entering the contest, let’s have fun :]

Comments

  • Looks really cool but I prefer that the winner will not be the Feng or Claud because we have 1 community set for each other...

    And I really want to ask you... DId you upload your submission by clicking a specific link from their official page?

    Ever wanted to leave your mark? Submit your design for a Survivor outfit here! The winning entry will be turned into a real outfit in the game. Prize Promocode for 10,000 Auric Cells (Est. $100 USD value) Promocode for 1 Rift Pass Unlock (1,000 Auric Cells, Est. $10 USD value) Your creation turned into a cosmetic in-game Timeline Submissions: March 19th, 12:00 a.m. EDT - April 6th, 11:59 p.m. EDT One winner will be contacted by email within 30 days of submissions closing. You will be asked to provide a name or nickname which we will use to credit you for your creation. The winning entry will be announced the week of May 3rd on Twitter (twitter.com/deadbyBHVR) alongside the winner's name or nickname. Eligibility This contest is open to residents of: ​Canada (excluding Quebec) USA Mexico Spain France UK Germany Japan Participants must be 18 years old or over. No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified by email 30 days after the contest end date and will have to sign and return a release form to be declared winners. How to Enter Upload file by clicking on the green icon Title your entry (Name + Title) Fill out the information needed Send Conditions Entrant must submit an image of their art. Arts must be Dead by Daylight related. Use of other brand's copyright and paying someone (Commission) to create the artwork will lead to disqualification. Only original characters will be accepted to the contest. The following characters may not be used: The Shape Laurie Strode Bill Overbeck The Cannibal The Nightmare Quentin Smith The Pig David Tapp Ash J. Williams The Ghost Face The Demogorgon Nancy Wheeler Steve Harrington The Executioner Cheryl Mason The winners will be selected based on the following criteria: Originality Execution (the methods and processes used with the medium selected by entrant to create the artwork) Violation of the conditions will lead to disqualification Only one submission by entrant is allowed You will need to be able to prove that the work you submit is your own (Example: Work in progress screenshots, original PSD file) Full Terms & Conditions can be found at the bottom of the page.


    the link here ^

  • Because they're only looking artworks that were send on their special site

  • This looks really good! If this won the contest I think I'd have to switch to being a Feng main.

  • @Woodywool said:

    Because they're only looking artworks that were send on their special site

    Yeah I did! I wanted to share aha :) I know Feng has a lot of skins already, I just thought I’d have fun, everyone’s entries are so detailed and nice, I wouldn’t mind if they won over me ^^

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    This looks really good! If this won the contest I think I'd have to switch to being a Feng main.

    That’s really sweet thank you, you’e making me smile ^^