Has anyone made a list of weird spots you can get to.
It is something I am very intrested in and I would like to see if someone already has a list or if I should start to make one.
It is something I am very intrested in and I would like to see if someone already has a list or if I should start to make one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I forget which variation, but on one of the AutoHaven maps there's a rock you can literally walk up the side of like a hill. It's stupid, but it looks funny.
The tower in Coal Tower is full of fun spots. You can jump on top of cars/wheels and lunge attack to move between them, or sometimes you can glitch yourself on the wall right under the dropdowns.
On Midwich where the drop is on the second floor to the exit gate, you can get across to the other platform with Blight's dash