What do I do if I forgot to report in game?
I played a match just now as the Blight on coal tower. All of the survivors were PC with private profiles and three of them last second swapped to flashlights at the last moment. Three identical Dwights and one Meg (The meg was one of the last second switchers). Upon seeing the last second swaps I knew I should probably record the game as I knew this'd be good (didn't know they would hack, just thought at first they'd be kinda toxic I guess). Three of them brought macmillon offerings for some reason. Anyways, to put a long story short. AT LEAST two or three of them were blatantly hacking. At first they just seemed unnaturally fast as I simply couldn't catch up to them at all without my power. However then they started to blatantly use speed hacks right in front of me and at the end of the match, I downed the Meg near to the exit gate but before I could force the others out and pick her up, she used speed hacks to just zoom to the exit gate and left (While slugged mind you). I'm unsure if I'm allowed to show the footage here as it could fall under the no naming and shaming thing but I wonder if there's any way I could report them outside the game? I stupidly looked at all their profiles on steam for the recording but then forgot to actually report because I'm an idiot.
Comments
I would recommend sending a ticket:
It's probably a good idea to upload the footage somewhere and include a link in your report. If you still have their profiles, then definitely send their IDs as well.
Hope this helps :)
Thanks!