Breakdown perma-breaking hooks

  • I hooked a survivor (Caludette) on a hook.
  • They were unhooked and Breakdown broke the hook (supposed to only be for 180 seconds).
  • I spent a minute chasing their rescuer, Nea.
  • Downed her, hooked her, and spent almost the entire minute of her Entity summon phase (1st hook phase) camping her hook because I could see Dwight and Claudette nearby trying to attempt a rescue. (Claudette was injured and Dwight was scared, so the camping held them off.)
  • I finally commited to Claudette and let Dwight unhook Nea.
  • Claudette ran to the corner of the map where her Breakdown had broken the hook.
  • I downed her there and slugged her while I watched the hook waiting for it to come back (notice in the video clip that her bleedout timer shows that 2 mins had passed, on top of the time spent chasing, downing, hooking, and camping Nea prior).
  • It never came back.
  • I quit the match.

----

Platform: Xbox One

Killer: Demogorgon (Lightborn, Save the Best for Last, Fired Up, Bamboozle)

Video clip: https://gameclips.io/Nos37/c83a5342-83b8-4766-901f-d717bd60f87b

Tagged: Pending

Comments