The Bamboozle perk

Bamboozle should reveal a timer to let the Killer know it's activated.

Comments

  • Think this should go in balence feed back not off topic. And I believe Bamboozle did show the timer in the PTB before realease but that never made it to the full game. 
  • Agree, it would be a nice QoL change.

    @Blood_Coil_Viper said:
    And I believe Bamboozle did show the timer in the PTB before realease but that never made it to the full game. 

    Yeah right... I wonder why they removed it.

  • White_Owl said:

    Agree, it would be a nice QoL change.

    @Blood_Coil_Viper said:
    And I believe Bamboozle did show the timer in the PTB before realease but that never made it to the full game. 

    Yeah right... I wonder why they removed it.

    I've tried looking into it but couldn't seem to find any reasoning for it. I wouldn't call Bamboozle too strong with that or anything.