gen speeds
How do you currently feel about gen speeds??
How do you currently feel about gen speeds??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I"m not too sure how I feel, I think I want them to be slower but man that would make some of the meta killers really strong but it is such a horrible feeling like 1 min in the game and 2 or 3 gens pop.
Maybe a compromise could be like a progression of speed, the early gens take longer but as you get more completed the faster the later ones are.
idk that is just a spitball idea.
I know a lot of killers don't like to run that kind of build. I mean I think gen speeds are good and these perks are there for a reason.
I guess it's kind of an issue, but not nearly as bad as it used to be thanks to more maps being fairly balanced and more killers being powerful now.
Surely I wouldn't mind if survivors objective time was increased, but this would also definitely need many other nerfs to killer perks, top tier killers as well as camping and tunneling.