I think Trickster needs a buff of some kind

I play all the killers and i've always found each of them easily playable, Old Nurse i didn't play because it was too hard, but since its add-on rework, i've found Nurse very playble. But this Trickster is tough to play, not because of his ability, but because it doesn't do much when facing tough survivors.

Survivors who loop through pretty much everything and it makes it difficult to throw the knives like that. I just think Trickster could have some more, you know?

Or maybe a new anti-looping system. Like imagine this. Next to each pallet, there's a mist, if the same survivor passes this mist a number of times, the Entity blocks the pallet

Thats me just thinking off my head, i know most of you won't like it. Anyway, i wonder if Trickster will get a buff or something in the hotfix or mid-chap patch, what do you think?

Comments