Challenge / Tome Through Destruction PC
The current issue I've been dealing with, on my PC is well. I've done the through destruction challenge many times. At least 20 now. It keeps showing me an empty bar. Even though I know I've done it. I've even counted. Each time, during a killer game how many pallets and gens I kick. It's always more than 10. Yet it doesn't register that I did it. I only had this, happen once with one of the very first tomes that's came out. So, this is a little frustrating hoping we can figure out how to get it solved. Also, here is a screen shots below for you to see. The problem occurs every time I play, killer trying to get this challenge done. If I'm being honest, I've lost how many times. I've tried to get this thing done and know that I've completed it. Yet, still doesn't show.
Screen shot, will show the challenge not being completed.

Comments