Invisible wall at the exit gate
There is a small amount of space you can stand in and the killer won't be able to hit you, i was able to get this in a couple of matches.
Tagged:
Pending
There is a small amount of space you can stand in and the killer won't be able to hit you, i was able to get this in a couple of matches.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure if this is intended or a bug, I was playing killer and I can't hit survivors standing there too. Glad i was not the only person who realised this. I think it only occurred after the last patch.
This has occurred for me as well.