"No internet connection" Error happens every match

Since the new update came out, the game constantly kickes me out of matches and it gives me the error "No internet connection" it has happened a lot and now i have a 48 HR ban.

I dont have a bad internet, i can still watch videos and play other games and i get a normal and stable ping, but it just happens with DBD and i dont know why... i already restarted my router but it still kicks me out.

Does this happens to other people or just happens to me?

Comments

  • I saw people saying the exact same thing on twitter also. I got banned 71 hours because it dc’s me off the games for no reason


    the issue is literally killing my excitement or any motive or sum to play the game . The connection on other games were somewhat decent but in dbd No even if ur ping is 110 you’ll most likely one of the matches you’ll get banned .

    they need to fix the dc penalty

  • it happens to me just if I keep too much time in the tally screen