Tricksters breathing
Can we please lower the tricksters breathing volume? it's like im listening to asmr whenever I play him and it drives me nuts.
Can we please lower the tricksters breathing volume? it's like im listening to asmr whenever I play him and it drives me nuts.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
play wraith, but yeah his constant laughing and singing gets old kinda quick.
Yeah it's a bit annoying, especially if you play with a headset. His "running" or should I say walking noise is like he'd have his hand down his pants...grunting and sighing...dude, you're just walking, relax! ๐
Play clown and enjoy his wheezing in yours ears that you keep thinking is a survivor breathings