Dead Dawg Saloon (Pitch Black)

Ps4- Map is pitch black as soon as it starts the match

I was playing Dwight Fairfield

Perks:Prove Thyself, We'll make it, Adrenaline, Borrowed Time

Frenquency:Happened to me only once so far but still believe it should be fixed as soon as possible.


I loaded into a survivor match with some friends and the map was pitch black all I could use to guide myself was the flashing lights on top of generators and the lanterns around the map, I will admit it was pretty cool but still game breaking and frustrating because I couldn't win chases with the killer since I can't see them or anything else for that matter and I was basically useless to my team since I couldn't see anything. Please fix this bug also think about making this into a alternative game mode with some night vision cameras like outlast . It would be awesome.

20210402_235430.jpg 20210402_235437.jpg 20210402_235449.jpg 20210402_235501.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments