Do Legion's Blade addons stack?
I have been told both yes and no so I was wondering if anyone had confirmed whether they stacked or not
I have been told both yes and no so I was wondering if anyone had confirmed whether they stacked or not
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah the mending stacks... but if you're playing Legion you really just want to sketches for duration everything else is optional
Please don't... I am going to have flashbacks of Infinite Mending Legion...
Yes they stack but honestly it doesn't really matter to much.
His best addons are duration, fatigue reduction, then mend time in a distant 3rd place.