the luck is increased to the point of u having plunders every game

I been playing and since the update theres been a bug with the luck every person that opens a chest basically has plunders without the perk like a 5th perk u get purples and reds without having pllunders on i lost bec of 2 people having keys without plunders and them not even coming into the game with a key. i would of won bec it was a 3 gen this needs to be fixed its ruining the game for me atm

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I tested this out myself across a few games, every item aside from one was green or purple in rarity. For context I don't even have this kind of luck with Plunderer's Instinct.

    Chest loot drops are definitely broken right now.

  • In last matches after update i find 2 or mb 3 grey medkits, in other cases it was green flashlights or higher tier items like toolboxes, in every match, so i think rate of chest loot drops - broken.