Frame drops after new update?

Is anyone else experiencing frame drops and constant stutters after this update? I had it on the PTB and have it now. It is unplayable as survivor for me at least, though killer is fine. I just wanted to know if anyone else is having the same problem. I'm on PC.

Comments

  • Hmm not for me, but I did struggle on the PTB with the memory leak it had.

  • It's happened to me a couple of times, yes. I've only been playing for two weeks but always had butter smooth gameplay until two days ago. Now I've had a couple of quick frame drops that lasted for a few seconds. Only a couple, mind you, but none before the update.

  • Yes. When i play as leatherface my game literally freeze when i'm near a wall, and then the next second i'm in tantrum.

    No, i'm not being bad. I'm sure that i did not hit the wall, but somehow the game freeze just at that point, and i'm hit.

    Happened twice in my last game.

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Hmm not for me, but I did struggle on the PTB with the memory leak it had.

    Maybe that's the term I'm looking for. It is constant for me when playing survivor, whenever I move it is just jittery and not at all smooth. Is there a fix I can do my end? My pc is more than capable to handle this game, it was only after this update that it started to happen.

  • I had the same problem. the game drop fps every 10 secs for 1 second then return to normal 60 fps. game freeze and stutter every 10 secs for 1 secs. It seems the old bug come back in this patch 4.6.0. Here is the link of old bug that has the same exprience before.

    @myers_obsession said:

    I cant play right now bc its dropping fps every 10 seconds and my screen is stuck in this time. Do you have this problem too?

    Any way to fix this?

    I am on PC

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/175527/fps-drop-every-10-seconds

    https://twitter.com/Myers_Obsession/status/1288855011963871232


    Can any mod reply to this?

  • OMG, I am not insane? I have the same problems but thought it's just in my mind xD Maybe @KhaineGB can help :)