Does Giving Props Do Anything?
If so what does it do? Does it just let you guys ( The Devs) know that said person is a respectful player to others? Was there some sort of reward system planned for good behavior? It'd be a good idea I think to reward people for being respectful.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Nothing for you nor any player.
All it does is tell the devs you gave someone props.
They're not doing anything with it right now.
Why add a useless button ??
Theres been many recommendations ive even personally put one where it tells the person who was gave props "you were given props keep up the good work!" Then maybe they get bonus xp or iri shards. Kinda like overwatch or rainbow i think?They did say they wanna visit it in the future.
Probably not, but I like to do it anyway to any player I personally feels deserving of it.