Should Blight's J-Flick get the Oni-Treatment?
For those unaware, Oni used to be able to do insane 180 degree turns around corners when using his power.
Obviously, this was unintended and was patched out... and heavily restricted his turning and pretty much gutted him.
Due to backlash, there was a compromise. Oni was able to do 90 degree turns now but nothing more, and that's the Oni we know today.
With the J-Flick on the chopping block, I ask you this, should a similar compromise be made? I'm interested to hear the why or why nots.
Comments
Oni can still do 180s. just need that high dpi mouse =D
It gutted him? that seems like an exaggeration. After playing against good oni's they seem pretty viable and strong.
Yes. Both these killers are strong enough to be viable even without J flicking. It’s not available to console players and people who play on a lower dpi.
It’s unintended therefor it should be removed
No, no. I don't mean Current Oni. Current Oni is a result of a compromise allowing 90 degree flicks.