God bus is gone?

You know it just occurred to me that I don't recall seeing god bus at all recently. Did BHVR by chance remove it? If so, I question if it was purely a balance decision or if it was a mistake. I do remember that the Autohaven bus had some collision issues when the maps were reworked, may that have something to do with it?

Comments

  • God bus is the one with the window in the middle right, I play more killer so dont know all the lingo the hip survivor kidz use. But yeah I saw middle window and the one at the back both yesterday.

  • Perhaps it's purely coincidental and I'm just "unlucky." I'd be curious to hear if others haven't seen it recently either though.

  • I had it yesterday and day before in matches on Azarovs.

  • God bus looks weird since the map rework, bc its hard to see the window. But it still exists.

  • No, still there. The window is just hard to see since they destroyed the map with "rework"

  • Huh, I swear I've had "bad luck" then, because I have only seen the back window variant as of recent, but who am I to oppose the majority? Don't mind me, I'm just going insane.