I would be fine with a FNAF killer, but they would need to make it correctly or else people would just make fun of it forever. I personally would be more interested to see their own take on it, assuming they actually made it competent. I certainly wouldn't trust them with either of these options anytime for the near future though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love FNAF in DBD but i would be more interested in how DBD would would handle its lore,& power
I would be fine with a FNAF killer, but they would need to make it correctly or else people would just make fun of it forever. I personally would be more interested to see their own take on it, assuming they actually made it competent. I certainly wouldn't trust them with either of these options anytime for the near future though.