Backwater Swamp - got stuck in a log
- PC version.
- Got stuck in a log. I dont know if it depends on this specific log or is it the issue of all the logs in this realm.
- Crouch, then move towards the log at around 45° angle so your screen start shaking. After that, you wont be able to get out of this position and the screen will be shaking when u are trying to move. The killer will be able to grab you (after he got you laying on the ground of course)
- This was the 1st time this bug occured. Didn't try to reproduce it.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
still pending? is something shown unclearly in this video? i lost a game cos of this.
As I'm writing this comment, I'm current stuck on the same log as killer. Devs, please fix this bug.
ResidentSleeper