Brand new part re work
I feel like brand new part need to be re worked its cinda to hard, please make the skill check bigger tbh
I feel like brand new part need to be re worked its cinda to hard, please make the skill check bigger tbh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Learn to hit skillchecks
I use to bring a brand new part before just cause i got in bodweeb but now i dont do it cause no point anymore i feel like im good at skilcheck but brand new part i suck
Seriously? What's next? DS skillcheck?
If you really want to get better have him use the doctor and bulid up your madness to lv2.