tell me what animation and ui will change
I still don't like the new UI and animations. Tell me the developers are going to change them? Or players accepted?
I still don't like the new UI and animations. Tell me the developers are going to change them? Or players accepted?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope this is the norm from now on
the overall UI Ill get used to and I do like some parts of it but I wish I could scale up specific parts of it but you can only scale down
also the new post game screen looks gross its too bright and it feels like its moving too fast