Trickster issues
so the new killer in my opinion makes it unfair to even try and play especially since most face camp or distance face camp so they can throw blades at you from a distance when you try to save. Plus all the perks being used with him makes it no fun at all. Then you go and change decisive strike so if we touch basically anything it is deactivated..so basically our perks disappear and theirs get better and the game is starting to suck. The huntress was bad enough throwing blades from across the board now you have the Trickster that throws tons at a time. If the Trickster is staying the you need to create a perk that blocks fifty percent of his blades from touching you or something. Or let us hex totems to work against them. Something needs to even out as the game is gearing more towards making it easier for the killer to kill everyone and no fun for the survivors. I know I am not the only one thinking this. I chatted with a level 1 after a game where he olayed the Trickster and he said the Trickster character made it way too easy to catch and kill everyone in less than 3 minutes.
Also I really dont think the killer should be able to see what item I am taking in so he can then pick a perk that works against it such as I take a flash light then they block a flash light with a perk. If they can see that I should be able to see who I am going up against to use the proper perks against them.
Fix this or I for one may need to find a new game that is an even playing field and gives a bigger penalty to face campers.
Comments