I bet Ji-Woon Hak hates Jake
Calm Spirit and Iron Will.
"Mama Entity! This one is broken and no good. No matter how much I stab, slice, and beat it... there is no screams of pain or begs of mercy. Please fix it."
Calm Spirit and Iron Will.
"Mama Entity! This one is broken and no good. No matter how much I stab, slice, and beat it... there is no screams of pain or begs of mercy. Please fix it."
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Stop beating it during a match
Lol, good one.
The irony is that they're both Korean.
You know who I bet don't get along? Yun-jin and Jake. Jake left the life of luxury as a heir to a chaebol to live in the woods with the furries. Yun-jin lived in aa literal basement until she could scrape by enough to become Korean Kim Kardashian but with actual talent.
How frustrating for Ji-Woon.
I guess that's why he got left out of the Korean themed bundle cause the new survivor and killer are confused and deeply angered by him.
I can imagine Ji-woon stabbing Jake and saying "Notice meee senpaiiii" 🤣🤣