Pitch black map

Ok so, I was playing with the trickster, once the map loaded it was pitch black, I could only slightly see fog and the generators' auras... I had to DC because there was nothing I could do without seeing anything lol

Not sure why this happened, I will put some screenshots here:

20210401214331_1.jpg 20210401214350_1.jpg 20210401214415_1.jpg 20210401214617_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Happened to me as survivor just now

  • now thats a horror game!

  • Had this happen to me and I lost rank because of it :( actually sad but it was also somewhat cool to

  • Same here, at survivor side. Couldnt even apologize to poor folks since they all were crossplay.

  • This just happened to me on cold wind also it was crazy just loaded in and it was pitch black. When I loaded back out after dying end game and menu are not pitch black but just the game map was pitch black.

  • I just had this happen as a survivor!

    Map: Yamaoka (Sanctum)

    I was playing as Felix.

    My killer was a Wraith


    I loaded in and everything was black except light source objects like lanterns and the barrels on fire. I could interact with windows and see highlighted objects like hooks and such. TBH A terrifying experience xD

  • Xbox1-Just played as Meg on Macmillan and the only things I can see are the lit lanterns and lights above gens. I've reset the console and googled the issue, but nothing is working. Help? Ideas?