BHVR Logic
Worst Killer Trickster OP- Nerf
Strongest map in the game by far, God Pallet City (i mean The Game)-.... its balanced cause survivors LOVE IT
BHVR has become a meme of itself... the killer is a prime example of what the community thinks when BHVR does ANYTHING these days. Summed up in 1 word. "Why?"
Why killer slow? Why killer knives no do nothing? Why killer power weaker then just using knives.... why?
And also why new survivor noises need to be so.... awkward and uncomfortable to ears?
Comments
All I can say, is that the new survivor sounds uncomfortable because... she's getting stabbed, hooked, bear trapped, electrical shocked etc.
Is anyone annoyed by that? xD
No its awkward cause she sounds like she likes it lol
I mean...
Don't kink shame LULULULLU
Killer is balanced around the top 1-5% of players, survivor is balanced around ranks 10-20.
Kinda depends on the killer being played.
If it’s trapper or wraith I’d agree
If it’s spirit or freddy I’d disagree
ahah yea, im just out here trying to kill her and all im hearing is "yes daddy"... just not the place for that lol