I would be inclined to say Hag if Ghostface walked into her web of traps. The opposite would occur if Ghostface ambushed Hag before she placed anything
I would be inclined to say Hag if Ghostface walked into her web of traps. The opposite would occur if Ghostface ambushed Hag before she placed anything
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Realistically Ghostface since hag is a withering corpse
But since hag has some voodoo magic I’d go with hag
I would be inclined to say Hag if Ghostface walked into her web of traps. The opposite would occur if Ghostface ambushed Hag before she placed anything
ghost face can crouch over them though.
Hag
I like to imagine a long-ass anime battle with Ghost Face finally winning, and then it turns out to be a Phantasm.
Considering Hag's mori and the fact Ghostface is just man with a knife, Hag bodies him easy.
Ghostface is a pitiful human who could only attack scared girls and helpless people. He would wet his pants when facing Hag. Then he'll be eaten.
Much detail you have.
Hey, a battle needs a proper description.