New emblem change

Camping is and will also be a thing in dbd. However I feel like this change is both fair and unfair. For starters I think its fair that your being punished for just standing around a guy who you caught. You not really being a killer and more like a dog guarding his bone from puppies. What's unfair is that this punishment to your emblem still applies after the gates are powered. We all know that camping after last gen is the most common time for it and imo this is the only time were its 100% ok to do so. Don't get me wrong I HATE camping as both a killer and survivor but that does not apply when the killer has nothing left to protect. I mean 16m is enough distance to get some people to body block for you and can easily get you to the gates. That is why I think this punishment should be deactivated once the gates are activated. 

Comments

  • I agree with you here. Camping after gates are open is quite important to securing a kill and killers should not be punished for it at all. 

    I to hate camping but even I can see this is an issue. Feels like they are trying to make it so the killer is punished regardless for the end game.