All Platforms - Blight collision and rush still very bugged

As a Blight main I've been really looking forward to this patch due to the raised FOV and promised collision fixes, most notably the bug where you'd bump off hatch. However, after playing this patch, I'm still sliding off the same things that I was before(cars, Ormond benches, snow piles, snow plow tracks, Grim Pantry trees, Shelter Woods tree stumps, etc.), the hatch bug is just not fixed, and I find myself sliding off of even more things than I was before.

Here are some of the things I slide off now that I didn't before:

The wall near the door of shack that has a tarp(It's not consistently the pallet door/empty door, but the door with a tarp)

Any wall I'm not looking at within 20 degrees of perpendicular(this is very important as blight mains are used to only having to look at a wall a certain amount before bouncing when going long)

Many thinner trees I would've bounced off of before

Outside of the collision issues, I've also had multiple occasions where I will start a rush and be stuck running in place until I go into fatigue. I then try rushing in those same areas again without issue. There's also still a bug where if you are running alchemist's ring and rush too soon after hitting a survivor with a lethal rush you will end up rushing in place for a short time and then immediately fatiguing.

I'm still happy with this patch as I finally feel like a big kid being able to see over corn and tall grass, but I'm very disappointed that the collision changes completely fell flat of the expectations of myself and I'm sure those of many other blight mains.

Tagged: Pending

Comments