Delete "The Game" Map
Okay. BHVR must have messed with the algorithm because I get this map every other game. I am rank 1 killer and survivor, just so it's clear I play both sides equally.
The rework is worse than the original. Just 25 safe pallets with no mind game. It is abysmal for killer against any competent survivor, and it is boring as survivor because it's just *run, drop pallet, run, drop pallet, repeat*. I have a feeling they designed this map for lower skill lobbies, but I obviously can't be sure.
Just get rid of it temporarily if you don't want to rework it yet. Even when I win as killer it is still frustrating and boring for both sides. I have no idea what you were thinking when designing it, and I mean that seriously.
Comments
Its been said a lot but only survivor feedback is taken on board so sorry dude just going to have to out up with it like we have haddonfield for 4 years