Looping tightly

The number one thing I hear in looping advice is to loop tightly, so pretty much rubbing up to the wall you're looping. Whenever I try this, I always end up running into the wall, which ends up slowing me down. Are you supposed to be actually touching the wall, or barely grazing it?

Comments

  • Barely graze it. Don't take wide turns. Watch what the killer is doing and react accordingly. Look for ways to connect loops to extend the chase while looping. Don't overly commit to any action where the killer can cut you off. Create false expectations so the killer makes bad assumptions.

  • @ShamelessPigMain said:

    The number one thing I hear in looping advice is to loop tightly, so pretty much rubbing up to the wall you're looping. Whenever I try this, I always end up running into the wall, which ends up slowing me down. Are you supposed to be actually touching the wall, or barely grazing it?

    barely grazing it you want to be as close to the wall as possible without running into it