Why are players so entitled.
Like honestly its on both sides. When I played my first game of trickster against a 4 man and they all went clicky clicky and tbagged at the hatch with their key and then proceeded to call me what I assume were slurs in the egc but cant tell cause of the stupid filter. I just had a game against a legion when for some reason every survivor was white ranks except me who was in green and none of the other 3 survivors had perks or knew how to mend. I soloed 3 gens looped them for about 4 minutes got 5 unhooks with BT and 2 flashlight saves didnt get downed a single time until the EGC when the gate were more or less touching cause of azerovs. The legion downed me and started nodding and swinging at me until I got killed by the entity. Like in both cases why do so many survivors AND killers feel like they were so good that they can gloat about it when it is either just great RNG or abusing OP #########.
Comments
They deserve for their milk to have a table spoon of water in it and their water to have a tablespoon of milk
… and for their sugar to be replaced as salt and their salt replaced as sugar when they go to use them.
But to the OP @Friendly_Blendette (love that name), it never ceases to amaze me the difference in energy from when I'm playing Survivor to when I'm playing Killer. Don't get me wrong, I know both sides can suck at showing sportsmanship but Christ do I get a dumpster load of toxic interactions when I play Killer. I genuinely do not understand where it comes from and I can't even say its a competitive standpoint because the jabs they throw are ruthless. You can play as fair as you want, as mindful of the thought "lets make this fun for both sides" and STILL proceed to get a hateful message at the end of the game.
Yesterday I played against a Ghostface who body blocked me in a corner while EGC was going. It was an overall fair and exciting game and before people assume, I was running WGLF, BT, Bond, and Urban Evasion. I took the loss perfectly fine, and I never go out of my way to message Killers because I genuinely don't care. I took my L, went back to the lobby screen and ready'd up for my next match, stepping away to get a drink. When I come back, I have a salty ass message from the Killer (who just got a 4K and outplayed me, may I add) talking trash. Like why? I was so confused.
Honestly, you have to just accept that people are going to be this way and once you do, you will grow desensitized to it and learn to just take it and move on. I know this sounds cliché and you've probably heard this 1000 times before, but its true.
Honestly even though I play way more killer I find more toxic games as survivor. I think its because I am a lower rank and all killers know is to tunnel and facecamp. I had a 7 game in a row where the killer was facecamping streak.
That's most likely what it is. I will say that once you climb higher in rank, camping will become less common but tunneling may be a familiarized. Some advice: If someone is being face-camped, just leave them and do generators. It may seem messed up, but a camper will work proficiently secure their kill and you trying to save is just time-consuming. Try your best to climb to at least Green ranks, that is where the games get more interactive and fun (sometimes).
They deserve for their roll of toilet paper to be empty when they go to the bathroom and for their pillow to be warm on both sides when they try to flip it over.
They deserve every carpet in their house to have one of those weird stains that got hard and nobody knows how it got there or how to get rid of it.
They deserve for every piece of clothing that they own to have a loose thread that only unravels the cloth even more when they try to pull it out so they're forced to use a pair of scissors to cut it off but for some reason they can't find one even though they swear they just saw some the other day.
There's something about this game that attracts terrible people to it. Perhaps its because it's frustrating to play, and you can't really understand the other side. As an asymmetrical game, there is a hefty difference between killer and survivor which makes it difficult to understand how the other side views things.
Plus, DBD is at the intersection of competitive and casual. I pity the casual survivor who gets stuck with the three sweats.
it's depressingly funny tbh
I hope their forks all have one tooth bent out of place and any time they fix it or buy new forks it just bends again