Ice Nine Kills' The Silver Scream album fits the mood pretty well. Each song is inspired by a horror/Gothic movie, so it's always fun listening to a song about Freddy and then being sad that you loaded into a match against him lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just listen to the menu theme until i go insane.
Really anything, but if I'm listening to music, most of the time I'd be rock.
Ligeti, Requiem
In the memory of the flashlight clicking Nea who I'm going to absolutely destroy.
Any rock for me, System of Down or Avenged Sevenfold.
I just have the "Cornered" theme from Phoenix Wright on loop in the background. I can listen to it for an hour straight and not get sick of it.
Ice Nine Kills' The Silver Scream album fits the mood pretty well. Each song is inspired by a horror/Gothic movie, so it's always fun listening to a song about Freddy and then being sad that you loaded into a match against him lol