The Trapper is problematic

Now I know why Trapper is the poster boy of DBD, because he is the single most broken and poorly balanced killer in the game. Not only does he have free downs most of the time but he ven has add-ons that make traps almost impossible to see. He has an add-on that automatically sets traps even when he is across the map, and at that point he's just unfair most of the times. I've played against many Trappers and out of all the games i've only escaped once because the Trapper was afk. The biggest problem is the traps, just remove them, please, it's not fun to play against a killer who injure you when you're atleast 50 meters away from him. The escape time for them is too long, and even then it still takes a health state off of you if he doesn't catch you. I've never seen such a broken killer, The Nurse is easily D tier compared to Trapper and that's a problem since Nurse is a killer with a higher skill ceiling, easily the most fun killer to go against. Please do something about Trapper before I tear my hair out and start running This-is-not-happening.

Jeez, another April Fool's post? GoobyNugget.

Comments