Dance With Me is WAY better than I thought it was without Q&Q and Lithe.

So whenever I’m not using my No Mither stealth build, or my “all the info I need” build, I’ve been running Dance With Me with Fixated (to know when I’m leaving scratch marks again) and WoO. Normally I would never run DWM without Q&Q and Lithe.

But hotdamn, the amount of chases I’ve escaped this past using DWM without those other perks has been a real eye opener. DWM STILL manages to confuse killers into thinking I’ve doubled back over a vault, allowing me to continue just walking away. It’s fantastic.

Comments

  • Yeah, that's what happens when people ACTUALLY use perks that aren't meta.

    My main Spirit build is built around Devour. With STBFL, Infectious, and BBQ, I can put enough pressure on survivors through extremely lethal chases and high snowball potential to keep Devour alive long enough to get three stacks.

    If I get three stacks, it's game.

  • I think you can drop the Q&Q from the original build, I've found (with comms talking to the killer on KYF) that it doesn't matter if they know i vaulted or not- You'll make so much distance that they can't track, that if you time it right you'll just disappear. Iron Will is still a necessity though

    I'll have to try just DWM on it's own though, I always thought it was useless without the combo