Problem with That's Rude rift challenge

"Point in the Killer's direction within 5 seconds of the perk Premonition activating. Do this 2 times". Sounds simple enough, but can't get this done. Pointed at the killer pressing 1 on the keyboard like 10 times in a single match, done this multiple times within 5 seconds of one premonition. Am I missing something here?

Comments

  • You need to have the pointing animation be 100% finished. Someone else posted in another thread to just point twice back to back when it triggers to play it on the safe side, and I managed to get it done in my first match doing it that way.

  • @StardustSpeedway said:

    You need to have the pointing animation be 100% finished. Someone else posted in another thread to just point twice back to back when it triggers to play it on the safe side, and I managed to get it done in my first match doing it that way.

    I thought the same thing at did this, but to no avail. Spent whole match just running around and pointing. I'll try it few more times tho.

  • Did it first time this morning luckily.

    I did it from a distance when the perk lit up, but another way is playing risky and near enough waiting for the killer to be in smelling distance. Then point at them.