Does the new survivor perk fast track permanently stack?

Say I get 3 tokens for one survivor getting hooked and I hit a great skill check using those tokens netting me a 3% bonus progression to the gen would every great skill check from that point on reward a 3% bonus to the gen progression or does it reset after using how ever many stacks I had acquired?

Comments

  • @tylordkillerb said:

    Say I get 3 tokens for one survivor getting hooked and I hit a great skill check using those tokens netting me a 3% bonus progression to the gen would every great skill check from that point on reward a 3% bonus to the gen progression or does it reset after using how ever many stacks I had acquired?

    It resets, so stacks aren't saved , what I would do is save stacks until endgame (in case of a 3-gen) to try and get a gen done as fast as possible ,also would use it with stake out to make it so good skill checks count as great(I think that might work)